The Duty Reporting app makes it easier to handle all kinds of exicise duties - on items through your supply chain in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This solution helps you by automatically calculating duties when you trade items, and help you with an overview of what to report to the authorities.
This is the solution for companies that trade in taxable goods - but want to avoid the manual work of calculating excise duties.
- You get a correct picture of costs and revenues for all items.
- You save time calculating execise duties and reporting to authorities. And you do not have to manually calculate item prices execise duties. It is usually a heavy process, so you save a lot of manual labor.
If you would like to know more about how the technique is working, please read the following article.
- Duty Reporting calculates execise duties when goods are traded - also with differences between foreign and domestic trade.
- The solution calculates how much you must report and pay to the authorities.
- The duties are automatically included in the price of the item, so you get a correct contribution margin on the posted sales line in Business Central.
In short: Duty Reporting automates calculation and repoting of several kinds of duties in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.