Error "G/L Entry xxx already exists" when posting Item Charge Purchase Invoice
Error when posting consumption if the parent item ledger entry is Carryforward
- Transfer and receive items without duties into a custom warehouse.
- Duty reporting creates entries as Imposition even it the Customs Warehouse Setup have the setup to allow duty-free consumption.
- Changes to time of settlement on Warehouse Keeper
Version 20.0.202217.33719 - First version
The Duty Reporting app makes it easier to handle all kinds of duties - excise duty, tariff or consumer tax - on items through your supply chain in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This solution helps you by automatically calculating duties when you trade items, and reporting correctly to the authorities.
This is the solution for companies that trade in taxable goods - but want to avoid the manual work of calculating and handling taxes.
- You get a correct picture of costs and revenues for all items.
- You save time calculating taxes and reporting to authorities. And you do not have to manually calculate item prices with taxes. It is usually a heavy process so you save a lot of manual labor.
- Duty Reporting calculates consumer taxes when goods are traded - also with differences between foreign and domestic trade.
- The solution calculates how much you must report and pay to the authorities.
- The duties are automatically included in the price of the item, so you get a correct contribution margin on the posted sales line in Business Central.
In short: Duty Reporting automates calculation and reporing of any kind of duties in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.